Franklin's Kite

Ben Franklin was out in an open field on a windy day trying to get a kite to fly. The kite would bob and weave, but never would fly.

His wife yelled at him from the house.... "You will never get that to fly! What you need is a piece of tail"

Ben said..."That is what I asked you this morning and you told me to go fly a kite"

Reply to
Metspitzer

That lame joke is over 200 yers old. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ben Franklin was out in an open field on a windy day trying to get a kite to fly. The kite would bob and weave, but never would fly.

His wife yelled at him from the house.... "You will never get that to fly! What you need is a piece of tail"

Ben said..."That is what I asked you this morning and you told me to go fly a kite"

ba da bing, ba da boom

Reply to
Tom Biasi