Anyone fly today?

I'm stuck at work, (9an-10pm shift)

What did you fly. What else was at the field today? mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers

Nope Got up at 11:00 am, checked email, tended to family's needs. Took some cat naps and turned on the tele at 2:00pm to watch the Nextel Cup Allstate 400 at Indy and just now taking a short break.........4:12 pm, I see Jr. just had alittle brainfade on restart...INTO THE WALL AND TAKING SOME DRIVERS WITH HIM!!!! Sucks for him (he he )

Mike R Reading Pa # 24 Jeff Gordon fan

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
Troy Stark

I got a chance to fly today for about an hour. I had a couple of good flights on my GP Easy Sport with an O.S. .40 FX. It was hot and sunny out here with a little bit of wind. All in all not a bad day to be punching holes in the sky.

Reply to
Ed Paasch

I flew at our local field...had a buddy's trainer that I fixed for him, but wing mounting was not sufficient...so I flew my bits and pieces 40 size sport plane. Low wing from a ARF Red Arow and a fuselage I had lying about in the shop..son't know what it was from..then made up a tail group and put a Magnum 40 XL on it and it flies like a dream?? Aerobatic and easy handling at the same time. Was a bit windy...wanted to fly my old Lazy Bee with OS 10 on it but it was too windy and then it started to threaten rain so I packed it in and came home... Frank Schwartz flying in Madison TN at the club field (Nashville, TN area) and still cannot fly my 6 meter gear there. See posting, please, a few days back concerning a bunch of 6 meter receivers for sale....

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Frank. I'm from WV , but I get down your way pretty often. I fly quite a lot at the Springfield TN club and also at the Brentwood flying site where Hobby Lobby does most of their pictures and videos. Not much at the Brentwood site , just a round circle of blacktop on a mound of sorts in the middle of the park. I've met some real good flyers there over the years . There's always a bunch of real nice guys ....and a few gals , to fly with down in that area. Never been to the Madison club. Is it close to the Brentwood field ?

Ken Day

Reply to
Ken Day

Ken: We are across town..north side from the Brentwood field...have nice field with facilities...porta pottie, club house, electricity, picnic tables...safety fence, and more....400 by 60 foot paved runway...visitors welcome. I am club officer...give me a call any time or email me at snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net or 615-824-5467 or cell phone at

615-516-2178. Frank Schwartz

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

It wasn't Jr. fault, he was hit in the rear at an angle which pushed his rear around. Like his father when he hits someone in the rear, its usually on purpose.

Reply to
Sport Pilot

Frank: Thanks for the information. Sounds real nice. I'll be sure to give you a call when I get down that way. Hope to go within the next couple months. I really enjoy visiting other clubs. I've met so many nice people over the years during these visits.

Thanks again

Ken Day

Reply to
Ken Day