Ceramic or Induction heating hobs?

I would like to know the advantages of using an induction hob over a ceramic
hob?
With any disadvantages.
I understand that pans using the induction hob are more expensive as they
have to have a steel bottom
Blair
Reply to
bm
I would like to know the advantages of using an induction hob over a ceramic hob? With any disadvantages. I understand that pans using the induction hob are more expensive as they have to have a steel bottom Blair I never liked induction heating in this application. Since you use the term "hob" I am assuming that you are British so I will refer you here:

Tom Biasi
Many thanks for your help
You are welcome. I meant to include this link also but it got cut.
Tom
Reply to
Tom Biasi

Site Timeline