Ceramic or Induction heating hobs?

I would like to know the advantages of using an induction hob over a ceramic hob? With any disadvantages. I understand that pans using the induction hob are more expensive as they have to have a steel bottom Blair

Reply to
bm

I would like to know the advantages of using an induction hob over a ceramic hob? With any disadvantages. I understand that pans using the induction hob are more expensive as they have to have a steel bottom Blair I never liked induction heating in this application. Since you use the term "hob" I am assuming that you are British so I will refer you here:

Tom Biasi

Many thanks for your help

Reply to
bm

Many thanks for your help

You are welcome. I meant to include this link also but it got cut.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Thanks again Blair