Contant Voltage level

Hi all, Can any one please explain me what does mean constant voltage level? Why it is necessary? when and where exactly Regulators used?
Please explain me some good technical reasons for all of them
Regards, Sadanand
Hi all, Can any one please explain me what does mean constant voltage level? Why it is necessary? when and where exactly Regulators used? Please explain me some good technical reasons for all of them
Regards, Sadanand

What is says.

Because you want the voltage to be constant.

When you want a constant voltage (or current).

See above. Pay attention in class next time.