FIC relay cross-ref?

Relay by asian fmr. FIC, model FRA1C-S (12vdc). Looking for cross to P&B, Omron, anything!

Since it's a PCB mount, I'm trying to find pin-compatible replacement.

Thanks,

Reply to
DaveC

You'd better tell us a picture of the relay or what kind of relay it is ( pcb style, numbers of contacts, size , mechanical dimensions, etc..) regards; @+ Matthieu

DaveC wrote:

Reply to
Matthieu Benoit

My experence is unless the relay is a standard base your in for calling the OEM manufacture.

Like the other poster mentioned, no layout and pin out, and load requirement we would be guessing.

Reply to
SQLit

Chances are excellent that it's a standard pinout, dimensions, contact rating, and coil resistance (or close enough). Just have somebody who knows what they are doing check a catalog for you.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Try the FIC relay home page cross reference at:

HTH

Reply to
Mr.E

Great link! Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

use the cross at

Dont enter the complete number just use FRA1C

Reply to
Doug

Thus spake snipped-for-privacy@totally.invalid:

Ed, sir. Thanks you so much for the reference. I searched much for the FIC web page, but couldn't shake it loose from the 'net. It turned up the PDF data sheet for the original relay, which is of non-standard layout, being an offset-T-shaped affair.

Amazingly, NEC sources the FIC relays for their line which is available in almost any electronics retailer.

Thanks again for your great help.

Reply to
DaveC

Thus spake Doug:

Doug. Thanks so much for this. I never think to try NTE for anything but resistors and such. I'm shocked that they carry the relay, available at a store nearby.

Thanks again,

Reply to
DaveC

Nonesense. It's a not-great copy of the old, and rather poorly designed, P&B T-90. Made by scores of different manufacturers.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Thus spake Spehro Pefhany:

Live and learn. Thanks. One more thing to put in my (quickly-draining) memory bank.

Reply to
DaveC

Wasn't me - it was Mr.E who gets the thanks. Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Thus spake ehsjr:

Ah, I'd mis-read your attribute "Nice link! Ed" as "Nice link Ed!"

Thank you, Mr. E! I'm on the right trail now.

Reply to
DaveC