Hello! And part request...

Howdy all:
It's been quite a while since I posted here, so I'll reintroduce myself
to everyone and to the regulars. I'm Jon Fincher, a member of IPMS
Seattle, and back in the day, when I was a regular RMSer, I went by the
handle Rama Lama Vroom Vroom (corny, but what the hey). I model just
about everything, but since my club is overrun with military modellers,
I try to do different things (civilian automobiles mostly, but figures
as well, and the occasional WWII airplane or tank).
Anyway, I had a small accident yesterday with a Halcyon Alien model
yesterday, breaking off the tip of his tail and losing it in my condo's
dumpster (don't ask - I should have put the model down before trying to
throw my garbage away).
So, I'm looking for someone who may have this kit (Halcyon Alien from
the Alien 3 series), have the tail, and be willing to loan it to me so I
can cast a replacement. I'm also checking my other Alien figures (a
non-ID'd resin kit, and AMT's Alien) to see if I can use their tails,
but it's not looking promising so far. The Halcyon kit is tought to
come by - I ran across is last year at our annual show and scooped it
the minute I saw it.
I've been to JM's Parts Yard, but it's looking a bit sparse in terms of
participation from non-aircraft modellers, so I figured I'd post here as
well.
Thanks, and I'm looking forward to being more active in the group moving
forward.
--Jon
Reply to
Warlok
There are loads of places in the UK selling the Halcyon kit, I have seen it in Model shops and advertised in the likes of Model Mart.
Regards..............Mark
Reply to
Mark Stevens
Welcome back!! I look forward to the Rama Lama thread again.
Bob
Warlok wrote:
Reply to
Bob Sasak
"Bob Sasak" wrote
Uggghhh. . . .
KL
Reply to
Kurt Laughlin
"Kurt Laughlin" wrote in news:jE52d.10684$sX2.1978@trndny09:
I promise I won't mention it again, Kurt.. :-)
Reply to
Warlok