Galileo (NOT Einstein) is inventor of Second postulate of Relativity

Reply to
John Fields

------------------------------ True , can you understand this,

AJAY SHARMA

Reply to
John Fields

Geeze, you're an idiot... OK, I guess I'll answer the question for you: yes you paid to have your book published... Right?

Reply to
PeterD

John,

He won't answer because he knows that as soon as he admits he paid to publish it he'll (in his limited mind) loose credibility. He's such a simple minded dolt that he thinks he has some credibility (can anything be further from the truth?)

And, as a second thought he also knows that admitting he paid to publish it he'll be admitting to this long spam trail.

The guy's a wacko, 100%.

Reply to
PeterD

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

+++Idoit I also the language you USE. Idoit I try to be polite upto huge extent. I dont reply to odiots. Idoits NEVER UNDERSTAND. ++++ If you do then read, there os answer of every question. 100 Years of E=3Dmc2 (Book will be published in Dec. 2006 , By NOVA Science, New York, USA)

1=2E What is E=3Dmc2? What is its importance? E=3Dmc2 is the most wonderful and significant equation is physics. In 1945 the explosion of atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were base upon this equation. According to this mass (m) can be converted to energy (E) and energy can be converted to mass. Einstein=E2=80=99s 27 Sep 1905 paper available at
2=2E This equation is doing well since past 100 years then where is the inconsistency?

The inconsistency lies in its mathematical derivation (a method to obtain a mathematical equation). In his 1905 paper Einstein did not derive it mathematically but in true sense speculated it. Einstein earlier derived L =3D mc2 (light energy mass conversion equation). Then Einstein speculated that what is true for light energy (L) the same is true for every energy (E). This speculation results in E=3Dmc2, such a significant equation must be based upon a specific mathematical derivation and not on speculation.

3=2E Is Einstein=E2=80=99s derivation of L =3Dmc2 correct?

The derivation of L=3Dmc2 is incomplete or true in special conditions only. Einstein took just handpicked parameters out of numerous possible, to obtain the equation. Einstein was aware of the reality so he left in midway after getting the desired result. If all valid values of parameters are taken, then results are contradictory in nature.

4=2E What are contradictory results?

Some UNDISCUSSED predictions of Einstein=E2=80=99s 29 Sep. 1905 derivation blatantly contradict Law of Conservation of Matter. I have scientifically confirmed the same. No limitation can be bigger than this in science.

5=2E Was E=3Dmc2 or similar ideas existed before Einstein?

Yes, E=3Dmc2 existed before Einstein. An Italian Olinto de Pretto published E=3Dmc2 in valid scientific journal Lettere ed Atti, Feb. 1904, two years before Einstein. But Pretto died in 1921, before its experimental confirmation in nuclear physics.

6=2E Einstein speculated E=3Dmc2 from L=3Dmc2. What is the problem here?

Firstly derivation of L=3Dmc2 is incomplete or under special conditions only. For examples there are many variables in Einstein=E2=80=99s derivation e.g. number of light waves emitted by body, magnitude of light energy, angle at which light energy is emitted and relative velocity v. Einstein just took handpicked values of variables. If general values of variables are taken then results are contradictory to experiments. Secondly Einstein originated E=3Dmc2 on the basis of speculation only without any conceptual and mathematical basis. Basically Einstein replaced L by E in equation L=3Dmc2 to get E=3Dmc2.

7=2E Then how did you derive new equation, dE =3DAc2dm (or DE =3D Ac2 DM = )?

I have derived new equation between mass-energy conservation by simple calculus method. In dE =3DAc2dm, A is a co-efficient of proportionality like numerous others in science. It is dimensionless variable.

Sharma June 2004 paper is available

8=2E How do you compare these two equations?

Firstly dE =3DAc2dm is based upon a conceptual and mathematical derivation. On the other hand E=3Dmc2 is a speculation, it is bitter truth. Secondly dE =3DAc2dm is a general equation and E=3Dmc2 is its special case. Energy emitted by new equation can be less, equal to or more than predicted by E=3Dmc2.

9=2E How did you justify your equation experimentally?

In Nuclear Physics there are some anomalous results which cannot be explained by E=3Dmc2 . Like this there are some instances in astrophysics where my equation is extremely useful.

  1. Is your work recognized by international scientific community?

Yes, it is completely recognized, as published in peer review journals.

11 Have you got any recognition certificate from the scientific community?

The only way to get scientific recognition is that to get the work published in peer review international journals and conferences. My research papers are either published in international journals from America, England and Canada or being published. I have got invitation from at least 55 International Conferences to present my work. I have presented my research in international conferences in USA, England, Germany, Taiwan Ukraine etc. I have invitation from France and Italy to present my work this year. [b]Still there ANYONE is welcome to COMMENT on the work in Physics Essays giving the facts e.g.

What is Einstein=E2=80=99s Sep 1905 paper ? What are conditions under which it is derived? Under what conditions experimentally it holds good? How to generalize it under all conditions? What is Ajay Sharma=E2=80=99s Interpretation? How Ajay Sharma=E2=80=99s paper is different from Einstein=E2=80=99s Sep 1=

905 paper How Ajay Sharma=E2=80=99s interpretation is incorrect (if it)? What are the correct interpretations? I HAVE ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTIONS. If Editor Physics Essays and his Editorial Board finds your interpretation and published the paper it is OK. All the references are given below for the purpose. There may be back door critics but none of the scientists have dared to write to scientific bodies or journals Editors , that Ajay Sharma=E2=80=99s work is incorrectly published.
  1. Can this work be introduced in Schools and colleges?

Yes my wok is scientifically approved in journal in USA, CANADA and England. Hence it can be so done by any country. IT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF THE WORK.

  1. How do you counter the opposition of the people which has come in you your way? Science is the international language. For this, I take seriously the logical conclusions of the critics. I completely ignore the irresponsible critics, as they don=E2=80=99t exist. The critics when understand the things become my supporters.
  2. What about your book, 100 Years of E=3Dmc2?

This book will be published in Dec. 2006 It will bring clear and unbiased picture of the facts. The contents of book are already approved by expert scientists after PEER REVIEW and published in international journals and conferences .The book is meant for general public who is interested in basic science. This book will status as Newton=E2=80=99s Principia or Galileo=E2= =80=99s Dialogue have in science. Book Link :

Interviewer Rajesh Thakoor Email snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

References of Einstein=E2=80=99s work . A=2EEinstein, Annalen der Physik 18 (1905) 639-641. . DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT? Weblink is Einstein=E2=80=99s 27 Sep 1905 paper available at

PartII References of Ajay Sharma=E2=80=99s work

My work is available at A=2E Sharma, Physics Essays, 17 (2004) 195-222. =E2=80=9DThe Origin of Generalized Mass-Energy Equation =EF=81=84E =3D Ac2 = =EF=81=84M; and its applications in General physics and Cosmology=E2=80=9D.

For details

100 Years of E=3Dmc2

International Conferences It has been accepted for presentation over 55 conferences all over the world

--------------------------------------few of them

1=2E Sharma, A. presented in 19th International Conference on the Applications of Accelerators in Research and Industry , 20-25 August , 2006 Fort Worth Texas, USA
  1. A. Sharma, Abstract Book 38th European Group of Atomic Systems ( Euro physics Conference) Isachia (Naples) Italy (2006) 53.
3=2E A. Sharma , Abstract Book , A Century After Einstein Physics 2005 , 10-14 April 2005 ( Organizer Institute of Physics , Bristol ) University of Warwick , ENGLAND 4=2E A. Sharma presented in 5th British gravity Conference , OXFORD ENGLAND 5=2E A. Sharma,. Proc. Int. Conf. on Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering 2003 World Scientific Co. USA , (2003) 585. 6=2E A. Sharma, Proc. Int. Conf. on Number, Time, Relativity United Physical Society of Russian Federation, Moscow , (2004) 81 plus more

-------------------------------------- Journals This paper =E2=80=9DThe Origin of Generalized Mass-Energy Equation =EF=81=84E =3D Ac2 = =EF=81=84M; and its applications in General physics and Cosmology=E2=80=9D. is published in journal Physics Essays , CANADA

The paper The past, present and future of E=3Dmc2 will be published in 2007 Galilean Electrodynamics, Massachusetts, USA. In parts it is published in various others journals.

---------------------- Book 100 Years of E=3Dmc2 For details

Email snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com 0091 94183 09989, 0091 177 2804546

Reply to
AJAY SHARMA

Of course. That's the whole point of trying to force him to admit the obvious. His refusal to answer is the only answer needed.

Sure.

When did you notice? ;-)

Reply to
krw

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

---------------------------

[...]

  1. What about your book, 100 Years of E=3Dmc2?

[...]

On 6 Nov 2006 07:44:17 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA" Gave us:

Hahaha... what a joke! ALL the references are authored by him.

Tooting one's own horn, I think it is called.

Problem is, the bat's turd is off key!

Reply to
JoeBloe

[...]

"Idoit"?

Did you perhaps mean "I do it"?

"I also the language"?

"Idoit"? [again]

"upto huge extent"?

"dont"? "odiots"?

"Idoits"?

"If you do" what? "os answer of"?

Yep, and it existed long before and will long after. ...or did you perhaps mean the discovery of this connection?

Back to the question... DID *YOU* pay to have this dreck published? Answer this simple question, or take your crap and go away.

No one cares about this crap. Answer the question, yutz!

Reply to
krw

And more meaningless talk snipped.

And Sharma, thanks for *finally* clearing up that one!

Reply to
PeterD

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

=3D=3D=3D Peter, do know the manner how to ask information ?.=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Why you want to know this? If you have some of understanding the answer is here, Read , understand , everything is here.

[...]

I already have the information... (and notice, I always clip your trolling spam.)

Why do I want to know? Just to comfirm you are as big a looser as you appear to be...

We're talking a poll: is Sharma a total looser? Results to be published on the reply to his next troll/spam message.

Reply to
PeterD

SNIP

Hey little man !

When did you step down from your tree ?

Remember, you HAVE TO take 5 of the green pills and ABSOLUTELY DO NOT take 5 of the red ones :-)

Btw., remember Einstein ? He was recognized for his work, many people did recognize him. He had no newsgroup that time, people simply recognized him for his ideas and work.

And now no one recognizes you, little man ? You believe, spamming newsgroups will help ? Doubt it.

Take the right pills and your brain farts will get better soon.

Ludwig

Reply to
Master of Desaster

Reply to
John Fields

-------------------------------------------------- PeterD Part I

IS YOUR ADDRESS ? You could not raise a single scientific objection in many posts, so you call it spamming. It is not spamming, You call that thing spamming, WHICH YOU DONT LIKE.IT IS SPAMMING. You laugh or weep it is your sweet will. I know how deal with disgruntled people. I have interacted with people all over world regarding this work in past 24 years both personally and by mail IF INSTEIN IS MODIFIED THEN IT IS SPAMMING. Sue me for this ( about 100 Years of E=mc2) I will reply ? Call at 0091 177 94183 09989, I will give my address.

Why are you worried WHO IS PAYING FOR BOOK ?. How are you concerned with this. This book is proposed to published in many languages. Come on scientific terms. Have you caliber to understand this. YOU ARE FREE TO CONTRADICT THE CONTENST IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS AND CONFERENCES. Part II

Ajay Sharma will reply the questions as long they raised on this GOOGLE FORUM. If you don't like then write to GOOGLE then stop my account. There is provision for this. I quote the references of all my papers published in international journals and conferences. I feel you are sensible enough, when a paper is published in journal , then IT IS PEER REVIEWED by expert in the field. So this work is published. Einstein's work has SERIOUS UNSEEN limitations, hence it published in conferences and journals all over the WORLD. Now let me know , what do you want ? Also mention you AFFILIATIONS completely here. So that I may take further step. Again further you want ( for spamming) Sue me for this ( about 100 Years of E=mc2) I will reply ? Call at 0091 177 94183 09989, I will give my address.

AJAY SHARMA Nov. 9, 2006

AJAY SHARMA

No, we are all just trying to find out who paid for this truly excellent work of logic to be published, so that we can thank that person.

Has anybody said they don't like it?

IT IS SPAMMING.

We know you are spamming!

and you still don't know how to deal with people about it! Gee, you must be very slow!

Who's INSTEIN??

We wish to see that he gets the praise he deserves!

How many have been sold? Has it made the New York Time Top 100 books, yet?

So that's the problem! The reason Ajay is not answering these questions is because they're in a Google Newsgroup not a Google Forum! All is explained.

But we want the answer! (We all need a good laugh.)

Good, but you cannot answer our question.

I though papers were Peer Reviewed BEFORE they are published.

Sorry, I cannot follow you here. Einstein's works are published all over the world BECAUSE it has limitations!

We want you to answer the question "Are you paying to have the book published?".

I've got no affiliations, so, please, take all the further steps you want.

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel

And Sharma says it all in capital letters... Spam, spam and spam...

I don't care about your (self called) scientific theories. They are not worth replying to. I do care about you spamming and trolling, in newsgroups where such is not tollerated.

Reply to
PeterD