Going in for interview for Electrician Apprent.

I'm going in for an interview for an Electrician Apprenticeship.

Any helpful sugestions on what they want to hear from a prospective employee?

Reply to
bb

Interviews measure affective learning that is characterized by verbs such as accepts, attempts, challenges, defends, disputes, joins, judges, praises, questions, shares, supports, and volunteers. Your attitude, willingness to learn, and willingness to work hard are important parameters. The tests should measure your IQ (cognitive skills) and manual dexterity (psychomotor abilitiy) so do not try to impress the board with your intelligence and ability to use tools.

Reply to
Mr. Smith

I would also add that if you wear an earring or other "Hip" adornments, you leave them at home. Remember, most of the people doing the hiring are "Old farts." Just a fact of life.

Reply to
user

Yes, always keep one hand in your pocket, and I don't mean to play pocket pool!

Reply to
Dennis