Grounding Systems in Two-Layer Earth

Dears ,
Can any one tell me, where can I find the papers for Rodbed earthing Systems in Two-Layer Earth.
I have this paper (Resistance Formulas of Grounding Systems in
Two-Layer Earth" IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 1 I, No. 3, July 1996 ) and I would like to have at least one more paper .
Thanks in Advance
Hello

I have had a quick look in my personal archive and the only paper that I can find is :-
Analysis of large grounding systems for earth resistance measurements in two layer soils. IEE Proceedings Vol 136 Pt C No 3 May 1989 Authors V Amoruso, M Savino, & M Sylos Labini.
The authors are italian.
John
--
John Rye