True RMS V,A portable intrument

Helle,

I'm in Greece and I want to buy a portable polymeter that measures True RMS values of voltage and current. Many instruments promise to do this but I'm afraid only a few of them can do it. Could you recommend me any model/constructor?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Angelos Karkaletsis

How do you determine that the one's that claim to do it but don't, don't ?? Just curious.

Reply to
Pablo