Hakko 472 component values?

Have a 473 (uses shop air to create vacuum via venturi) and would like to retrofit internal vacuum pump to make it essentially a 472.
Have all the guts from 472 and want to stuff empty locations on 472/473 PCB with components to make it 472-compatible.
Someone with a 472 be willing to convey a few (about 12) component values to me?
PM me if you do.
Thanks. Dave sparkyguy442 (the yahoo place)

YOU CROSSPOSTING LAB RAT GO TO E-BAY OR A SCIENCE GROUP FOR THAT STOP POSTING VACUUM PRINCIPLE CRAP IN HERE IT IS OPENING A RIFT TO YOUR ANUS
I AM PROTEUS
Ignore the village idiot named below.

THAT WOULD BE YOU DENTRITE
YOU HAVE ALL BECOME IDIOTS
YOUR RESPONSES TO POSTS WOULD BE FUNNY IF THIS WAS A COMEDIC VENUE BUT INSTEAD THEY ARE PATHETIC AND AMATUER LIKE
YOU WOULD BENEFIT FROM DISPLAYING SOME RESPECT
IAP

Respect what? According to your profile you are an asshole no matter which newsgroup you crap in. Dave sparkyguy442 (the yahoo place) asked a simple question, and it is possible that someone in this group can help him. That is (by the way) what this group is about. Helping each other, NOT having to skip past your self worshiping drooling drivel. Crawl back under your slimy rock. Nobody will miss you. Trust me on this. This nation was built on lab rats who kept on asking questions until answers were discovered. What nation do you germinate in?

Make everyone happy and killfile the troll. All you're doing is playing into his needs, and short-circuiting everyone else's killfile.
On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 20:31:11 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

You killfile retards are utterly amazing... NOT!
Just another cross-posting dumbfuck that is no better than the scumbag we are talking about excising from the group(s).
Killfile retards are next.
On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 08:45:01 -0700, "Herbert John \"Jackie\" Gleason"

So says the Usenet's number one retard.

Why are you posting, DimBulb?

You would be dead, in all your mommy's clothes, Nymbecile.