Hardware Opening at my company (San Jose, CA)

Super Talent Electronics Corporation is a leading Silicon Valley
component manufacturer of DRAM, memory modules, and flash module
devices. Join our friendly, stable, and growing team today!
Job Description:
This electrical engineering position requires innovative design work
for hardware product development. You will have the opportunity to
develop and perfect exciting new products in a team oriented
environment. You will be responsible for high speed board
development.
-Hardware design, debugging, and testing
-Filing patents for new creations
Required Skills:
- BS or higher in Electrical Engineering, 3+ years experience
- Expertise in motherboard, memory module, or flash device design is a
plus.
Please send your resume to snipped-for-privacy@malabs.com
Search engine words: dram, ddr, sdram, bsee, msee, ate, printed
circuit board, board level, trace layer, chip, dip, csp, resistors and
capacitors, socket 7, tsop and bga packaging, design, create, allegro,
orcad, flash card, networking, telecommunications
Reply to
Michael Herrick