Hardware Opening at my company (San Jose, CA)

Super Talent Electronics Corporation is a leading Silicon Valley component manufacturer of DRAM, memory modules, and flash module devices. Join our friendly, stable, and growing team today!

Job Description: This electrical engineering position requires innovative design work for hardware product development. You will have the opportunity to develop and perfect exciting new products in a team oriented environment. You will be responsible for high speed board development.

-Hardware design, debugging, and testing

-Filing patents for new creations

Required Skills:

- BS or higher in Electrical Engineering, 3+ years experience

- Expertise in motherboard, memory module, or flash device design is a plus.

Please send your resume to snipped-for-privacy@malabs.com

Search engine words: dram, ddr, sdram, bsee, msee, ate, printed circuit board, board level, trace layer, chip, dip, csp, resistors and capacitors, socket 7, tsop and bga packaging, design, create, allegro, orcad, flash card, networking, telecommunications

Reply to
Michael Herrick