Help, IEEE files needed

Hi
I am looking for some specific files found on the IEEE server. The files are unavaileable to me since i am not a IEEE member.
Can somebody who is IEEE member get me these files as follows:
E. G. Marra and J. A. Pomilio, "Self excitet induction generator controlled by a VS-PMW bidirectional converter for rural applications"
K. R. Padiyar and A.M. Kulkarni, "Analysis and design of voltage control of static condenser".
B. Singh and L. B. Shilpakar, "Analysis of a novel solid state voltage regulator for a self-excitet induction generator"
A. Kh. Jabri. A. I. Alolah, "Limits on the performance of the tree-phase self-excitet induction generators".
A. Kh. Jabri. A. I. Alolah, "Capacitance requirement for isolated self-excitet induction generator".
E. Muljadi, T. Lipo, "Serie compensated PWM inverter with battery supply applied to an isolated induction generator".
L. Moran, P. Ziogas, G. Joos, "Analysis and design of a three phase solid state var compensator".
R. Leidhold, G. Garcia, "Variable speed field-oriented controlled induction generator"

You need to join IEEE and then pay for the "Member Digital Library" subscription before you are legally entitled to download those documents.
Charles Perry P.E.

If you join, (and pay them) you'll be able to download them yourself.
Getting someone else to copy them for you is theft.