IEEE MRSC Portland

'R' Junk Works participated in the IEEE Portland Mobile Robotic Software Challenge on August 8th. The computer vision software we used to win the
event is available from our web site at http://www.rjunkworks.com /. If you are interested in robot and computer vision for navigation and that sort of thing, you are encouraged to download the software and see the methods we used for our robot vision system.
Travis Wood
Team captain: 'R' Junk Works