Help needed gathering worldwide engineering enrollment trends

Friends, I need help compiling international data on worldwide engineering enrollment trends and societal views on engineering careers I'll be using this info .for a talk I'm giving at a large electronics industry conference. .Most of the data I am finding on the Internet has a very western focus.. eg. focusing on the decline of engineering enrollments in the US and Europe. I'd like to get a more balanced perspective from the rest of the world. I'd really appreciate any links or contacts of people worldwide with that type of information. I'm also very interested in learning about any international activities where engineering professionals or academics have done outreach work with kids and communities to help improve quality of life and/or promote engineering careers. In addition to helping me, I believe data we compile here would be very helpful others who are trying to help promote engineering careers worldwide. Thanks very much in advance for any help you can give me.

-jc

Reply to
johncohn