Electrical Engineering Designer

Our International AE Client is looking for an Electrical Engineering Designer and an HVAC Engineering Designer, both in San Francisco
location. Same client is expanding rapidly, projects in Dubai and work on 2012 summer games in London. They are also looking for intermediate and senior Architects and Engineers for firm locations: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Kansas City, Knoxville, LA, Miami, Nashville, NY, San Fran, Tampa, DC. Please forward to qualified parties. Please send resume to snipped-for-privacy@TRPrecruiters.com Thanks, Wendy
Do you really feel as though invading Usenet groups is the right move for your firm?
We call it SPAM here, and most ISPs, likely including yours, thinks of this behavior as SPAM as well.
Please note that I do not care what your opinion on the matter is, as you had no care about the practices and conventions of this forum we know of as Usenet.