Study in electrical engineering.

Good evening

Hello! Guys & Gals

I'm a diploma in electrical engineering and have more than 10 years experience. May I eligible for any graduate course in electrical engineering? Give me some light-ways!

Reply to
bissubrata

It's early afternoon here.. This is an international group. You might like to say where you are as, around here, diplomas are bits of paper that ought really to come on rolls and be bio-degradable.

What do you have 10 years experience in?

Many UK "universities" find it so difficult getting students for engineering courses that they would probably take you with or without the diploma. Being able to write understandable English isn't a requirement, you will be pleased to know..

Reply to
Palindrome