13 years ago
The spa is on a cement slab and if I stand on the cement barefooted, I
get a shock like tingling in the fingers. When I turn on the pump, it
gets a bit worse. I have a GFCI and tested it with a ground tester and
all good. I went one by one and unplugged the heater, the circ pump
and then finally the main pump. Still getting a small shock. Any help
would be appreciated.
The only thing I have done since yesterday is to add muriatic acid to
get my TA down. I added about a cup last night, ran the jets for a few
and covered it up.