Hydro Energy for the Home

Can I really use hydro energy to power my home?
http://save-energy-today.blogspot.com/

It depends on where you live; if you're in the middle of a desert then it might be a something of a problem.
There is at least one home in England which has a hydro-electric installation, Chatsworth House in Derbyshire. It was out of use for many years, but was brought back into use a few years ago; as far as I know it is still working. If you happen to live in a stately home, then it might be a possibility.
In article

and an even older installation, but not the home, is at Cragside in Northumberland.
--
From KT24 - in "Leafy Surrey"

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.11

I didn't know about that; Cragside was the home of William Armstrong wasn't it?
In article

correct
--
From KT24 - in "Leafy Surrey"