Infrared cameras manufacturers

Hello,
I'm currently looking for infrared cameras. It seems to me, that
many datasheets show very similar characteristics for the optical part
(IFOV etc.). Is there a manufacturer who produces the optical
measurement part and the other manufactures just build the case and
operating elements around?
My second question is:
If you have experience with IR cameras, which manufacturers are
recommendable?
Most cameras I found are from Land, Mikron, FLIR systems, Infrared
Solutions and a few others.
Kind regards,
Thomas
--