Installing FTDI drivers?

I want to experiment a little with Arduino. Apparently I need to install FTDI
scandal. (Who knows by sight which chips are legitimate and which are
counterfeit?) ::

page? ::

Thanks,
Dave
Reply to
DaveC
For OS X Mavericks (10.9) Apple apparently developed their own drivers for
The procedure is documented here:

Note that the drivers on the FTDI download page show latest compatibility as Lion (10.7) but reports are that they are working with Mavericks and
FYI
Reply to
DaveC
It may be a moot point - the last couple of versions of real Arduino boards don't use FTDI chips. They use an Atmega chip with a USB interface.
Dennis

Site Timeline