Inverting op-amp with too much gain ? More options

Trying to build a multi-stage 120kHz bandpass filter... decided to use multi-feedback topology...

Seems that it amplifies the desired signal alright, but ends up full- swing output (after just one stage) and since it's inverted, the full- swing output feedback ends up cancelling out the input and it collapses back on itself.

I'm no op-amp expert but am ernestly trying to learn.... and I'm stumped on how to procceed...

thanks! ..dane

Reply to
dane

Post a schematic. Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Write in English or at least say what language you are using.

Bill

-- Fermez le Bush--about two years to go.

Reply to
Salmon Egg

How do I post a schematic?

Anyway, I used some filter design tool the first time around (can't remember which), but I think I may have 'tweaked' it too much and broke it... Going back to FilterPro helped a lot and I'm now back-on- track.

thanks! ..dane

Reply to
dane

"Draw" it here in ascii or put it on your website with a link to it posted here, or post it on abse (abse = alt.binaries.schematics.electronic)

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr