Inverting op-amp with too much gain ? More options

Trying to build a multi-stage 120kHz bandpass filter... decided to use multi-feedback topology...
Seems that it amplifies the desired signal alright, but ends up full-
swing output (after just one stage) and since it's inverted, the full- swing output feedback ends up cancelling out the input and it collapses back on itself.
I'm no op-amp expert but am ernestly trying to learn.... and I'm stumped on how to procceed...
thanks! ..dane
dane wrote:

Post a schematic. Ed

How do I post a schematic?
Anyway, I used some filter design tool the first time around (can't remember which), but I think I may have 'tweaked' it too much and broke it... Going back to FilterPro helped a lot and I'm now back-on- track.
thanks! ..dane
dane wrote:

"Draw" it here in ascii or put it on your website with a link to it posted here, or post it on abse (abse = alt.binaries.schematics.electronic)
Ed

On 3/7/07 7:30 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@n33g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, "dane"

Write in English or at least say what language you are using.
Bill -- Fermez le Bush--about two years to go.