Op amp schematic symbol

I could use some help determining the name and nature of the op-amp
schematic symbol with a single line in and single line out and this
marking (crudely represented):
Also there was another but with a transition from low to high rather
than high to low.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
Are you thinking of a Schmitt trigger?
Reply to
Dave Dahle
Sounds like a "look in your textbook" type problem.
Reply to
Gym Bob

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.