It's Never Too Late To Make Things Right

content://media/external/file/41166
Take Your Time, Do It Right. And Yeah Put A Little Class & Finess Into It, Or Have Someone Do The Terminations For You ASAP.
( No more nasty poorly finished jobs, Okay & Advised The Other Trades You Encounter To Take The Time, They/You Won't Regret It )
[Exotech USA]

Still making stupid posts I see.
Just a hint... posting links to local file stores does not work. And the 'every word with caps' is pretty stupid too. And lets not forget 'the off topic but I don't care' stupid behavior too.
Maybe you should tell your doctor to up your Lithium dose level. I am sure that all of Usenet would be relieved.
If that's your idea of making things better you can Go Luck A Live Wire You Troll.
Ooops....GO lick a Live Wire.
Nobody Is Perfect.

Someone needs to shove a pair into you. One in your asshole number 1 and one in that top asshole you aslways spout from... asshole number 2
Bet you'd feel that.
You're so stupid, you probably voted for that disgrace, Donald J. Trump.
YOU ARE A DIRTY LOW DOWN PIECE OF HUMAN DUNG, PRODUCED BY AN ANAL ANIMAL, SO I GUESS THAT MAKES YOU AN EXPERT ON THEM YOU FOUL MINDED CREEP.
DIE YOU FILTHY FOUL BEAST - THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT YOUR KIND !!!

Back to all caps again now, dipshit.
So are we going to see another INfamous Roy RETARD QT flurry of all caps posts for another two years again, you immature piece of shit?
Goddamn, boy... grow the fuck up!
YEAH YOU BLIND OLD FOOL...YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL....YOU FOUL ABUSIVE TROLL. ...YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT SQUINTING.....2 MORE YEARS OF YOUR ASSENIGN BOSS COMPLEX INSULTING OFF TOPIC POST AND IDIOCY.
YOU CAN TAKE THUS JOB AND SHOVE UP YOUR ASPHALT IT YOU BASTARD !!!
9:21 snipped-for-privacy@decadence.org
So are we going to see another INfamous Roy RETARD QT flurry of all caps posts for another two years again, you immature piece of shit?
Goddamn, boy... grow the fuck up!
BTW I REPORTED YOUR ABUSIVE THTEATENING LANGUAGE TO THE ADMINISTRATION...SO CKAM IT FOOL...SHOW SOME SELF CONTROL AND SO EILL I.
THE BEST LEADERS LEAD BY EXAMPLE...OH WAIT THAT IS YOUR EXAMPLE... BUAHAHA ?
YOURS TRULY, ELROY JETSON

Bwuahahahah! Not only are you an immature little NYC putz, you are also 100% stupid.
You, child.... you do not even know who "the administration" is.
And you do not know that any "administration" you send messages to laugh at you and your childish horseshit.
I DONT CARE WHO ADMINISTRATES THIS YOU OLD PATHETIC CLUTZ.(YOUR HUSBAND?) BWAHAHAHA.
WE CAN SEE YOUR DECADENT GOOGLY EYES JUST EATING UP MY RESPONSES, YOUR SUCH A GAYTARD TROUBLE FEASER.YOU CANT EVEN RESIST RESPONDING - YOURE SUCH A TROLL..
IT'S NOT TO LATE TO KEEP YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION AND "GET A LIFE".

Nice try, you fucking retard. I guarantee you that you are the one that cannot help yourself. You are back. Wow... oh boy. Now this group ONCE AGAIN has to suffer your total retard on steroids behavior. How quaint... NOT!
Please, just do us all a favor and stop posting here.
TRUTH IS I WANTED TO DELETE THIS POST IN RESPECT FOR THE GROUP AND ANY PROF ESSIONALS STOPPING BY FOR INFO OR UPDATES ON THE TOPIC.
BUUUTTTT, THE FEATURE IS NOT AVAILABLE WHEN TROLLS AND NASTY CREEPAZOIDS QU OTE POSTS TO IT AND KEEP IT GOING.
SO THERE KEEP IT ! TAKE IT ! IT'S ALL YOURS !
DONT BLAME ME OR US E. E. TECHS WHEN YOUR WORK AND GADGETRY RUNS AFOUL....A FTER ALL YOU ARE AND DO WHAT YOU THINK OF OTHERS....
SSSO GOODBYE SIR - TOO BAD, HAD YOU SHOWED SOME RESPECT & SHOWED SOME PROFE SSIONAL ON TOPIC CONCERNS WE COULD ALL HAVE BENIFITTED AND PROSPERED FROM I T....TO MUCH TO ASK FROM A FOUL BOSSY CREEPY PREJUDICED UPPITY TROLL LIKE Y OU I GUESS.
FARW THEE WELL MISTER DECANTER ?
TRUTH IS I WANTED TO DELETE THIS POST IN RESPECT FOR THE GROUP AND ANY PROF ESSIONALS STOPPING BY FOR INFO OR UPDATES ON THE TOPIC.
BUUUTTTT, THE FEATURE IS NOT AVAILABLE WHEN TROLLS AND NASTY CREEPAZOIDS QU OTE POSTS TO IT AND KEEP IT GOING.
SO THERE KEEP IT ! TAKE IT ! IT'S ALL YOURS !
DONT BLAME ME OR US E. E. TECHS WHEN YOUR WORK AND GADGETRY RUNS AFOUL....A FTER ALL YOU ARE AND DO WHAT YOU THINK OF OTHERS....
SSSO GOODBYE SIR - TOO BAD, HAD YOU SHOWED SOME RESPECT & SHOWED SOME PROFE SSIONAL ON TOPIC CONCERNS WE COULD ALL HAVE BENIFITTED AND PROSPERED FROM I T....TO MUCH TO ASK FROM A FOUL BOSSY CREEPY PREJUDICED UPPITY TROLL LIKE Y OU I GUESS.
FARE THEE WELL MISTER DECANTER ?