Knowledge

Dear Friends, I am currently enlisted in the US Navy. In approx. three years i will be attending U of L to finish my bachelors in
engineering. My only problem is that i am four classes away, currently, from having an associates in Electrical engineering. Previously, when i was going to college, i was pursuing a degree in mechanical engineering. I don't really know very much about electrical engineering and i was hoping some of you could shine a little light on the issue to perhaps inspire myself to become an electrical engineer.
Sincerely, Aaron
On Sat, 9 May 2009 11:18:17 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:
:Dear Friends, : I am currently enlisted in the US Navy. In approx. :three years i will be attending U of L to finish my bachelors in :engineering. My only problem is that i am four classes away, :currently, from having an associates in Electrical engineering. :Previously, when i was going to college, i was pursuing a degree in :mechanical engineering. I don't really know very much about electrical :engineering and i was hoping some of you could shine a little light on :the issue to perhaps inspire myself to become an electrical engineer. : : :Sincerely, : :Aaron
Read about the reasons other people chose to become EE's and see how well you match up to them. If you think you have similar tastes/desires/ambitions/traits then perhaps you will amke a good electroncs "injuneer". http://www1.eleceng.adelaide.edu.au/future/graduates/#zyweck
Postscript:
"Befor Kolleg I cudn't evn spel injuneer. Now I are wun."