[Last Gas Station] Newsworthy New Energy Items

Hey everyone,

I have some nice news for you. I am in the process of producing my first interview for The Last Gas Station. I'll be interviewing an inventor physicist who is preparing to implement carbon free power plants that are neither nuclear, solar, nor wind oriented. We will have this ready for you within the next couple of weeks. It will be a podcast, and there will be a follow up with a developer who would like to employ the technology for his visionary development. Actually, there is possibly another of those, and I will interview at least one of them, if not both.

I have also begun updating the industry section again. It seems the Banks are beginning to compete with each other for the greenest reputation. That's what I'm talking about people.

P.S. I could really use a few donations right now to keep this thing rolling, use the tip jar, or sign the General Petition for New Energy and tip your Attendant :-D !

Also, I thought this following short blurb is especially noteworthy

Have an excellent day everyone

Sept. 12, 2007, 1:53PM NYMEX Sets New Energy Index Trade Date

NEW YORK - The New York Mercantile Exchange said Wednesday it will launch its new alternative energy equity index futures contract on CME Globex and NYMEX ClearPort electronic trading platforms on Sept. 30 for a trade date of Oct. 1.

The contract was previously scheduled to launch on Aug. 20, but was postponed.

The contract is based on the Ardour Global XL Index, which is comprised of 30 publicly traded companies providing exposure to a range of businesses in the alternative energy market. It will be cash- settled and the commodity code will be AX.

Shares of Nymex Holdings Inc., the parent of the New York Mercantile Exchange, rose 44 cents to $128.09 in afternoon trading

Reply to
robert run