looking for AC/AC adaptor transformer

I am looking for an off the shelf AC to AC adaptor. I have an input
voltage of 120 volts AC and need an output of both 12 and 18 volts AC
at the same time. I can work make any case style as long as it's
small but am having a hard time finding any sort of
adaptor/transformer like this.
Thanks
Jay Vurl
Reply to
Jay Vurl
use two 12 volts is easy to come by and portable drills often use 18 volt batteries
Reply to
bushbadee