looking for AC/AC adaptor transformer

I am looking for an off the shelf AC to AC adaptor. I have an input voltage of 120 volts AC and need an output of both 12 and 18 volts AC at the same time. I can work make any case style as long as it's small but am having a hard time finding any sort of adaptor/transformer like this.

Thanks

Jay Vurl

Reply to
Jay Vurl

use two

12 volts is easy to come by and portable drills often use 18 volt batteries

Reply to
bushbadee