Trouble finding AC adaptor

I am looking for an mains adaptor for a portable DVD player. Require 9 Volts DC, 2.2 Amps. Can anyone help, as I am having trouble finding the current/voltage rating I require. TIA

Reply to
BIGEYE

Hi

Are you sure you need 2.2 amps. I have seen alot of routers and other electrical equipment rated at 2/2.5a which when hooked up to a professional power supply only ever pull 500ma max.

have a nice range of power supplies.

David.

Reply to
ds

Thanks for that, got a 2 Amp PSU at Maplin before your post.

professional

Reply to
BIGEYE