Looking for adaptor

Hi

Any ideas where I can by a plug-in cased adaptor:

- input 120V AC, standard US 2/3 prong plug

- output 9V AC 250mA, not worried about the plug, but RJ12 wired on pins 1 and 6 would be amazing

Cheers

Den Murray

Black Box has some pretty interesting adaptors or there is always the Radio Shack. I think you asking for a wall wart ( power supply)

Reply to
SQLit