MCSE Question

Can someone recommend where I can find the best price on training for Microsoft MCSE certification? Frankly, I just want to pass the test. Hang the rest of it.

Reply to
Estaven

| Can someone recommend where I can find the best price on training for | Microsoft MCSE certification? | Frankly, I just want to pass the test. Hang the rest of it.

Take up another career instead. There are already way too many people in this one, most of whom are idiots anyway.

I suggest gardening supply sales.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

Just take the "test" wrong at a bare minimum you will take 4 tests.

Call around locally and talk to people. There are TONS of MCSE trainers out there that are starving. Becareful of what you really want. I took the bare minimum Server, workstation TCPIP and web services all in NT4.0. Then Microsoft changed the tests. It cost my company about $5k for the training. Sure helped me get my feet on the ground though all I have really used is TCPIP and the web services. Used to be with an out of the box MCSE you could command +$70k a year. Now if your lucky ~$35k. Unless you want and have the experience for a SYSOP and or want to do the job it is not worth your effort any more. Just my opinion

Reply to
SQLit

There are a lot of MSCE holders out there looking for work. Its not the ticket to a guaranteed job it once was looked at.

But if you think its worth the effort, there are plenty of books and courses you can take. I knew a guy that read the book for a week and somehow managed to pass one of the network tests on the first pass (barely).

Otherwise you could take the test to see how hard is it, study some and than take it again.

Reply to
Bob Peterson