meter accuracy with half wave loads

I wonder how accurately my meter (rotating disk type) reads loads that are half wave due to a diode. I have some heating equipment that derives its low mode by incorporating a diode. Thanks, John

Reply to
JohnR66

Your house "rotating disk meter'?

Try googling the manufacture and see for yourself.

In my experience with utility meters for 30 plus years, your barking up the wrong tree.

Reply to
SQLit