pcb failed ul dielectric test on power connectors

can anyone recomend what I should do to fix the following, I have designed a pcb which uses 12-16VAC input and have a common ground connected on the neg side of power diodes, my panel has failed 1000vac dielectrical test between ground and ac connector. Im told this is because i connected directly on other side of diodes, how can I fix this??

Reply to
hartman1

use a transformer?

Reply to
no_one

if i understand you correctly, you are testing between either of the transformer primary connections and ground.

nothing on the secondary side of the transformer should have any bearing or effect on this test. use a transformer with better primary to secondary isolation.

Reply to
TimPerry

If the test is being performed between the 12-16VAC input connector of the panel and ground - I suggest that you point out that the socket is for voltages

Reply to
Palindr☻me