PE course

Does anyone know of a decent electrical PE course in San Diego? Would appreciate any feedback on whether a course or study materials is a better bet for passing the test.

Thanks

Reply to
mganders

Check your local libtary for copies of past tests. When I took my CA PE exam in Electrical Engineering, (1951), they were available. I hear that they now let you use a calculator. We had to use slide-rules in

1951. :-(
Reply to
VWWall