Steam turbine course

Hi.
I'm looking for 'Steam Turbine course' for studying steam turbine design. Especially, Thermodynamics, performance test and operation.
I need short and intensive course to improve my ability. I'm working as a thermo designer.
I couldn't find out that kind of education course in university and companies. I need your help. If you know good courses study steam turbine technology, could you let me know.
Thank you in advance.
I recommend any of Concepts NREC's books, or training courses.