PE Exam

Hi I am new to the group. I recently passed the FE and I am wondering what states besides Colorado allow EITs to take the PE without having a few years of quallified experience first.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Big Mike

I hope there aren't ANY states that would allow somebody with no experience to sit for the PE exam.

For what it's worth, Colorado requires at least 8 years experience to become a PE...See

Michael