Phase noise

Feeling the pressure Boy Bean? You really do not like it when you are bettered, do you.

Odd, you should be used to it by now.

BobD

Reply to
Bob D

Mr Reay, who displays much patience in the face of immaturity, would doubtless not mind my under-egging that particular cake. Noblesse oblige, and all that stuff.....

Reply to
Me

Is this Key Stage stuff the National Curriculum?

BobD

indicates

Reply to
Bob D

You are too kind Andy.

Airy Bean is ten times worse than you suggest.

"Care in the Community" gone wrong.

BobD.

Reply to
Bob D

Yes.

Key Stage 1 and 2 covers pre secondary school.

3 is year 7, 8, 9 in secondary school (old years 1,2,3 in secondary school)

4 is years 10 and 11 in secondary school - generally the 'O level' years (or GCSE as they now are).

It is all on the web and interesting reading, especially if, like me, you have a children going through the system.

Reply to
Brian Reay

It is hard work with Gareth as he clearly lacks the will to grow up and learn.

I don't know what that means but it sounds good ;-)

Reply to
Brian Reay

"Airy R. Bean" wrote in news:brdipp$27fgv$1@ID-

217727.news.uni-berlin.de: [Top posting]

It is equally rediculous to criticise sombody for his licence class, but you do it incessantly.

Some people like to drive on the right. They may do so while it doesn't affect others, it is anti-social, dangerous and bloody stupid. The French (for example) do so whilst in France so you can top-post in alt.top- posters.home, but not here

Now this is stupid, who ever could describe that bug-ridden rubbish as a decent reader.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

" Bob D" wrote in news:qjICb.2403$FN.2081@newsfep4- winn.server.ntli.net:

Hey, can we run a league, maybe hairy could be relegated to the non-amateur NG's.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

I should say that this whole thing is completely ridiculous. Generally, I for one agree with Bean on every point. Truly, he is the only one who has given his time and knowledge to help me with my questions. And, really, isn't that the point and main goal of these forums? Sure, others have offered some explanations. For that I am grateful. But, I do get the feeling that those explanations are offered primarily to one-up Bean and only secondarily to help me with my questions.

Blair

Reply to
Blair

I regret, Mr.Blair, that my attempt to help you and to offer that help to a wider audience has opened the floodgates of twittering birdbrains.

Sorry, OM.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Could "Blair" be another Gareth Sock Puppet?.

A quick 'Google' suggests he appeared from nowhere, seeded a question, which Gareth answered after a fashion (ignoring his problems with maths), and is now a Gareth fan.

Add to this:

The odd choice of alt.engineering.electrical when an electronics, dsp, or radio NG would have been more appropriate, "Blair" seems to know enough to distinguish between "electrical" and "electronic".

The cross post to uk.radio.amateur - Gareth's regular Trolling patch

Gareth's new found "knowledge" of the internet and access to broadband

Blair's confusion over his being a top or bottom poster..................

May be if we just leave Gareth to talk to himself?

73

Brian

Reply to
Brian Reay

In other words, perhaps "Ask me one on port scanning"?

Reply to
Me

I wonder if he would have been as forthcoming with his assistance if you had declared yourself to be an M3 licensee?

Reply to
Richard Kaulfuss

You're paranoid.

-Blair Fonville

Reply to
Blair

That works out at one negative leap-second every 36 seconds. Another way would be a negative leap day every 36 days. Now if the repeated day was also pay day...? Maybe his planet has things in its favour after all.

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

f(t) is a function of time.

f(-t) is a function of reverse time.

In consideration of your habit of making yourself look rather silly with childish outbursts, how does your own DSP theory manage without the necessary f(-t) to do convolution, a rather fundamental matter in the response of physical systems to excitation?

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

f(t) is a function of time.

f(-t) is a function of reverse time.

So much for an OU degree in mathematics. Perhaps there was too much concentration on cooking things, seemingly the truth considering the rather silly outbursts that are your wont?

Reply to
Airy R. Bean