PING-> Martin Swain

The motivation isn't there because you are too afraid to show your face or tell anyone who you are. I'm not afraid, in fact I've met quite a few people from usenet IRL, even people that I was quite adversarial with for many years.

Well, ever since practicing Hirsadut (intensive Israeli Martial Arts) for years, I've not backed down from anyone in a physical confrontation. So the scenario would more likely be that I would run circles around your fat ass.

-Douglas

Reply to
Dagon Productions

Dagon Productions wrote, a écrit, schreef, escribio in alt.magick, :

Ever met Chuckels Lysaght from Jacksonville, he might like you :)

BWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Send us a pic! a pic! a pic!

Troll.

Reply to
FrankB

Where does this obvious s*****ad live?

Reply to
Dr. Flonkenstein

I don't know... post your address s*****ad.

-Douglas

Reply to
Dagon Productions

What's an "address s*****ad"?

And how can it be posted?

Reply to
Dr. Flonkenstein

You: Obvious Shithead Post: Your Address How: Type it on your keyboard while you have a alt.magick usenet post reply window open. End: Hit the "send" button.

Think you can handle that?

-Douglas

-Douglas

Reply to
Dagon Productions

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:28:02 -0700, Dagon Productions got double secret probation because:

You: Collect Sand You: Pound Into Your Ass You: Rub Ass On Carpet to Heat You: Shit Glass You: Fuck Off.

Reply to
Aratzio

Nah, I'll stick around because it obviously bothers you.

-Douglas

Reply to
Dagon Productions

Dagon Productions wrote, a écrit, schreef, escribio in alt.magick, :

Wee like your paring dance, Doughie.

Reply to
FrankB

It looks like the little coward snecked AUK off the ng line!

Reply to
Dr. Flonkenstein

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:51:58 +0200, "Dr. Flonkenstein" transparently proposed:

He did, he did. But Father Frank was kind enough to notify the

*proper* authorities so the lil froup snecker could be brought to justice in the court of public abusement.
Reply to
Aratzio

May he hang high and short, so to say.

Reply to
Dr. Flonkenstein

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:08:47 +0200, "Dr. Flonkenstein" got double secret probation because:

Hmm, Wednesday and we hace already borked all teh kook but Tommy Tosser and the Wacko f'loons

Reply to
Aratzio

Yep, Tommy Toddler and the Wackoes!

Nice agenda!

Reply to
Dr. Flonkenstein

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 03:14:42 +0200, "Dr. Flonkenstein" got double secret probation because:

Did we bork NumbYa or is he consulting with the Pester Of Pocono?

Reply to
Aratzio

Maybe the talented Electrical Enjuneer tried to verify Ohm's Law by plugging his fingers into an electrical outlet.

Reply to
Dr. Flonkenstein

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 04:45:39 +0200, in alt.usenet.kooks, , "Dr. Flonkenstein" humped my leg thusly:

thats his hobby. where have YOU been?

Reply to
dave hillstrom

take it to alt.i-gossip-like-a-teenage-girl

Reply to
martin swain

martin swain, , whose name means "extreme fairyboy; picks fights in pubs; loves monster buttocks", puled:

Reply to
martin swain

martin swain, , whose name means "hairstyle more important than oxygen; likes men but is in denial", caviled:

Reply to
martin swain