PING-> Martin Swain

No i am not German, what put you on that idea ? :-))

Reply to
FrankB

Thanks for answering my question. I was curious because of the way you phrase your english, it reminds me of a couple friends, both Germans.

Reply to
martin swain

Reminds me of a nutcase.

Gibberish galore.

Boring and unoriginal, I've observed too many cacophonists, slackers, discordians pulling the same tired act.

-Douglas

Reply to
Dagon Productions

I didn't say anything about FrankB's content, just the delivery.

In fact I already told him what I think about that particular style.

Now regarding what you wrote, I don't know what a cacophonist is, and don't want to. Neither am I familiar with discordians, except in passing and that sparked aproximately 0 interest.

Slacker however is a term I take issue with. Slacker is not a word that applies to any political or religous group, indeed does not apply to sort of organisation. It is rather a term that has been applied to a demographic, specifically gen-x, iow, me. Unfortunately is was so apt that it has stuck, at least as popular concept.

It was coined by some smart ass culture vulture from the babyboomer generation and reffers to the relatively poor showing of my generation in terms of general impact on society.

Now this observation has always irked me a bit, because of while true, the fact is that gen x is like a really thin slice of bologna in a giant sandwich, i.e. both the babyboomer generation and the next generation are way bigger demographics than genx.

The implications of this are too complicated to get into here, and beside the point anyway, except to say that it could just be my personal circumstances, but it seems to me that every genx'r I know is stretched as thin as that bologna. Devoted to thier parents and slaves to thier kids, their only sense of identity comes from buying generic products and wearing nondescript clothing. The events of thier childhood years, far from being immortalised as nostalgia in poplular culture, have largely simply been forgotten, or at best, remembered as quircky and unitelligable.

So every time someone says 'slacker' it pisses me off a bit. Not a lot, I just find it annoying, and ocaisionally, worthy of rebuttal.

Reply to
martin swain

Boy life is tough for you. "snicker"

-Douglas

Reply to
Dagon Productions

Not a bed of roses for you either Douggie.

Aiwass

How exactly is that?

-Douglas

Reply to
Dagon Productions

Well, in your bed of roses, there appear to be rather a lot of pricks don't there? I mean between Hyatt, Burroughs and the rest... no?

Aiwass

Aiwass wrote, a écrit, schreef, escribio in alt.magick, :

And Ophelia, Mr A., you forget the Ophelia complex all junks go through.

At least Thomas de Quincey had the nature and decency to write as a pedant shit.

Reply to
FrankB

Hmmm, I missed the above replies.

I've met, became friends with and worked with Hyatt and Burroughs. Not many have the opportunity or even the possibility of doing so, so something I did with my magick to attract these people to desire to work with me was done right. For the record, I did not initially contact either individual.

If anything meeting and working with these people has enhanced my life, made for enjoyable get togethers and furthuring other contacts with other people of knowledge.

You may well think these people are "pricks" but I have never had that experience, they have kept their thorns away from me and have left them for dolts like yourselves. I imagine this is why you would think they were "pricks."

As far as "Ophelia Complex"... methinks you are projecting.

-Douglas

Reply to
Dagon Productions

Dagon Productions wrote, a écrit, schreef, escribio in alt.magick, :

I can figure, googlegroups is your 'magick', not mine.

That's why there is not verificable trace [interviews, books, ISBN-numbers of your work] of what you claim, right ?

You would me like to say that, don't you.

Here we go again.. blame the projector for the plot of the movie..

Reply to
FrankB

Wow, right off the bat you are completely wrong.

I don't use google groups, I access usenet directly. I suppose your ability to perceive what is actually happening are failing.

Actually completely incorrect. I am mentioned by name in Burroughs published diaries. And yes, Rebels and Devils does have an ISBN # and there are interviews available on the net if you have the intelligence to do the research.

Again, your ability to perceive what is reality is failing again.

Nah, projection is the dark room in which you develop your own fears.

Try again Frankie, maybe next time you can assume a little more on target, thus far you are 0 for two.

-Douglas

Reply to
Dagon Productions

*Gong!*.

Bwahahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa! Good one.

How much money did you owe him ?

Insert link here : __________________

*ding*, paradox noted..

"Il n'y a pas de lumière dans le noir".

"> Try again Frankie, maybe next time you can assume a little" "> more on target, thus far you are 0 for two."

This surpasses my capacities in cryptology..

Get me some of your published works,a link or two, an ISBN number, hmm ? We'll see afterwards Douggie.

Reply to
FrankB

No money ever exchanged hands between me, Burroughs or anyone in Burroughs Communications. Burroughs Communications is listed in the White Pages, you can call them and ask Burroughs Secretary, James Grauerholz what the truth of the situation is.

Heh, I am no trained dog, look it up yourself. A couple of nimrods want to question the veracity of my claims but don't want to lift a finger to do so. Sounds like trolling to me.

The Psychopath's Bible - buy the book or get your local library to order it... I'm in there and will bet everything I own that I am. Can you say as much?

Rebels and Devils - AGain on New Falcon, same as above.

Last Words by William Burroughs, look under May 31st, 1997, my name is there.

You want ISBN numbers, look them up, it's not like this info is hard to find.

And be prepared to eat crow.

-Douglas

Reply to
Dagon Productions

Dagon Productions wrote, a écrit, schreef, escribio in alt.magick, :

What, about the bet and what i own ? No. About being quoted in a book. Nope, although, wait, on second thought, if we switch arts, well, i may have been on TV from 2000 until 2004 included in a Spanish musical documentary: Manolo Sanlucar, Manolo Franco, Paco Serrano and me playing in Córdoba. This mini-concerts have been recoreded by crews of TVE (Spanish TV channel) but i don't know where those records are and i cannot guarantee what happened with that material and i don't care either, there's no 'copyright' on spanish music.

You really don't get it, do you ? See below.

I don't *care*, Dough. I don't know your name and even then, it is not my business and non-verificable at all. Unless we accidentally meet eachother IRL. For those reasons, i don't care about real names/nicknames and the Who'sWho circus. I just laugh at people who go on usenet for their claim to fame.

Arf... now..

Reply to
FrankB

Is this verifiable, I doubt it. What I state is. A fundamental difference in claims.

If you don't care why are you making an issue of it?

Ahh, because you like to stir shit up and that is the focus of your life.

As far as I am seeing it you don't get it. Tit for tat got us where we are at.

Then why did you ask? Ahh, more trolling?

Actually you do, I am Douglas Grant, always have been and always will be. What is your full name or are you as yellow bellied as aiwASS and will hem and haw at providing such info? I guess you will. I guess this old traditional and then frankie b's take on a new twist don't include having any integrity or honesty in what they post. Give it up or you are nothing more than usenet drivel.

Come meet me, I can be easily reached at my art gallery

Perihelion Arts

1500 Grand Avenue Phoenix AZ 85007

I've got all the proof here, I'll even share it with you, show you pictures, play you tape recordings, etc. I don't make claims I can't back up. Why is such simple concept passing you by? I'm not as stupid as dumbfucks as aiwASS. I don't make claims I can't back up 100%.

Did you like the taste of it?

-Douglas

Reply to
Dagon Productions

Decoded: I know you live in Europe. I live in good ole US of A. Let me think. How do I get away with not quoting the simple ISBN's. Oh yes! I know - I will pretend to invite him to USA to see them. That ought to do it...

lol. what an oaf.

Archangel

No "decoding" needed.

How do you get away with making accusations and claims without backing them up whatsoever... ahh because any dolt can do it. Those that can back up thier claims and accusations are one up on you, no matter how much you bleet about it.

I'll make it easy for you. Go to

and do a search on the books I am claimed to be involved in. This site will supply you with the ISBN numbers. You will still need to see the book to have a clue.

Traveling to the USA isn't that big of a deal, if you do not still live with your mom or you are to obese to get out of the house. I've been to Europe many times. It would seem such a great magician as you think you are could come up with the means to travel regularly.

What a loaf.

-Douglas

Reply to
Dagon Productions

Ah. That would be 'bleat' would it? And so far you have refused to back up any claims unless Frank travels to the USA so you can do it in person. A temptation which he evidently finds unattractive.

'Involved in' was not the question son, try to concebntrate and think in straight lines. Hard for a smackhead I know but do try, the effore will be wprthwhile and the quality of your drivel will likely improve as a consequence.

You were asked what books you have authored and have so far attempted to gyrate and squirm your way into avoiding an answer.

Indeed, providing the motivation is there which (for me anyway) it isnt. Mind you, the prospect of meeting you and seeing your true value face to face might be tempting. You would run a mile son.

Ah, now it is clear that you are talking to me. It wasnt altogether clear you see... well, I imagine I have done at least as much travelling in my life as you. Mainly on business but also for pleasure... (including to the USA where I will visit again next year as I did this year. So I would shut up if I were you, to avoid looking more stupid than you do already.

A A
Reply to
Archangel

The facts are easily had on the web, but you choose not to look for them.

I've provided the titles of the books and publisher. I've also not claimed to author the whole book, I claimed I had chapters in them. Keep your facts straight, I know that is difficult for someone that is so delusional but do give it a try.

Tell me when you visit, if time allows I could meet you there with books, tapes, in hand. We could even take a video of you going over the evidence.

-Douglas

Reply to
Dagon Productions