Problems about Electrical Circuit Theory

1.) Derive work formula for L (inductor) and C (Capacitor) that is, WL and WC.....
2.) What is a natural response and a force response?

3.) What is a time constant (big letter TAU, in greek letter). What is it's significance??
pacman18_2008 wrote:

4.) Read the textbook and do your own homework.
pacman18_2008 wrote:

Its Fermatian. For all whole n > 2: _ L^n + C^n = (WL + WC)^n

It's a complex exponential:
(Na-Fo)^(te^-c) = K9P where Na is natural response and Fo is force response.

TAU (T) or sometimes abbrevievated tc is simple multiplication R (ohms) times C (farads) = t (seconds)
Significance: It plays a very important role in eliminating the results of damping, - the Damping Reduction Yield (D.R.Y.) - as follows. Damping is a summation of work from t0 to tn. I can't draw a sigma for summation, so I'll use E, and I can't show both sub and super script, so T will indicate "from to to tn"
WET - TAU = D.R.Y.
Why not use the money you're wasting on education to send someone else to take your classes?

<snip>
Owww!!!
ROFLMAO....
daestrom

Going back to basics for just a second, it is important to understand that the integral of e raised to the power x is a function of u to the n.