Proper drain pipe size. (Off topic)

I am running my downspouts to buried pipe to be piped away from my house. T he side I am working on has two downspouts. I am also adding about 5 small
atrium drains. The underground pipe that will lead to daylight will be abou t 70 feet long. (This is not a straight run, there are curves as I am going parallel to the front of my house, turning, then going parallel to the sid e of my house.)
In that 70 feet, there will be approximately 17 inches of drop.
What size/how many underground pipes would you recommend?

Bigger is not better in these cases, a 2" pipe will be more than sufficient.
A 2 inch pipe for each? Is that what you mean?
On Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 9:52:52 AM UTC-5, Rich. wrote:

2" coming off the downspouts and 1" off the atriums. All can be joined into one 2" trunk line to the end of your 70' run. You can run a larger diameter pipe but the downsides are, the water flows slower leading to a higher chance of dirt/debris clogging it, bigger is more expensive, and of course critters just love making nests in those pipe tunnels.
It's also a good idea to have a couple of Y clean-outs so that you can use a hose to blast some water though the pipes to keep them cleaned out once a year or so.