Recessed Residential Fluorescent Downlighting

Would anybody have a good source for residential grade recessed fluorescent downlighting? I am in the process of building a new home and am considering using these type of fixtures. I will need over 100 of these fixtures if I go with these.

Thanks!

Reply to
MHB

fluorescent downlighting? I am in the process of building a new home and am considering using these type of fixtures. I will need over 100 of these fixtures if I go with these.

You have not provided enough information as to what you want. I use CF's in regular fixtures most of the time and have good luck with the results. If you speaking of fixtures with replaceable lamps then your talking an new ball game. Then what kind of trim do you want, spot, flood, wall washer, gold stepped or ???? Do you need IC cans or non- IC cans? Round or square? Size?

time for a google to narrow down the choices

Buying a hundred might get you a good price break

Reply to
SQLit