remote electrical monitor (web based)

Seasons Greetings to all!

I am looking for a electrical monitoring hardware device that will simply output the status to a html page. More precisely I want to monitor two (or more)115v AC outlets on different circuits and have the status available via IP. (internal http server) or push/poll to my own. An internet ready device would probably fit the bill.

It does not have to be a complete disturbance analyzer (got two Fluke/Dranetz) just basic status of (on, off, sag, surge) would be nice. I do not care of the cost. (not my money).

Does anyone know of such an animal?

TIA, BBJJ

Reply to
BillyBob-JoeJack

Try looking at Emon or PML metering. Sorry to say sags and surges will require some capture circuits and that is going to increase the price.

Check out Kep ware for your I/O server. Or look for a modbus output .

Reply to
SQLit

It may be better to re-post in a week or so - when people are back at work and not being dragged by their husbands to look at new cars...unless things are different in the US?

I haven't seen anything that matches your description. If I had that problem, I would probably use an old computer (probably a laptop) with a suitable operating system (Linux or Msoft) running on a floppy or, better, a flash drive. The software to interface to standard test equipment monitoring the lines will be pretty simple - just a few dozen lines of code at most..

Reply to
Palindr☻me

Go here:

at the IGrid. It may fit your needs.

Charles Perry P.E.

Reply to
Charles Perry

2 popular remote telemetry/control products... geared more towards dial up phone lines and RF links. the ARC 16 has web interface options.
Reply to
TimPerry

Some of the PML devices may meet this requirement, although it may be through its programming/server software package. Most of the devices come preprogrammed with all of your general metering, but require the software to modify the device.

If remember right the 4 yr old versi>Seasons Greetings to all!

Reply to
me

Yeap, I'd go with E-Mon. They should have something of that species in there monitoring devices.

Goodluck & Happy Holidays.

Reply to
Roy Q.T.