RIP Karl Malden at 97

Should be two more coming, I guess. (or going)
Nice,long life for Karl.

On Wed, 01 Jul 2009 19:46:39 -0700, DarkMatter

Why don't you volunteer, assface? You won't be missed.
On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:52:41 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Norman Farnsworth) wrote:

Oh, wow! I'm a celebrity! I never knew.
Actually, the truth is that you are yet another totally retarded Usenet invader.
On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:52:41 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Norman Farnsworth) wrote:

In a 'proper world', after a crack like that... that right thing to do would be for me to volunteer YOU.
On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 17:13:57 -0700, Kai

No. A "ready for Hollywood real man" would never be celibate. You are a self-confessed celibate scumbag
Bwuahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahaha!
On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 17:13:57 -0700, Kai

Bullshit! And you previously claimed to have been posting in 1992 (more bullshit).

Wrong again (but that's your name). I wrote it; you read it and you certainly understood it.

Only if Hollywood is casting about for a morbidly obese, pizza-faced fagboi.
On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 00:24:07 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Norman farnsworth) wrote:

I never made any such claim. I had a 286 in those days, you utter retard.