RIP Karl Malden at 97

Should be two more coming, I guess. (or going)

Nice,long life for Karl.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Why don't you volunteer, assface? You won't be missed.

Reply to
Norman Farnsworth

Oh, wow! I'm a celebrity! I never knew.

Actually, the truth is that you are yet another totally retarded Usenet invader.

Reply to
DarkMatter

In a 'proper world', after a crack like that... that right thing to do would be for me to volunteer YOU.

Reply to
DarkMatter

No. A "ready for Hollywood real man" would never be celibate. You are a self-confessed celibate scumbag

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahaha!

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Bullshit! And you previously claimed to have been posting in 1992 (more bullshit).

Wrong again (but that's your name). I wrote it; you read it and you certainly understood it.

Only if Hollywood is casting about for a morbidly obese, pizza-faced fagboi.

Reply to
Norman farnsworth

I never made any such claim. I had a 286 in those days, you utter retard.

Reply to
Kai