Scientist discovers BIO-Clock in human body to predict when you need to go for your #2

accurately without an error. Yup, he tried at least 50 times, no single error.

How would you like a device to tell you when you will need to go to toilet? It is a bio-clock, so accurate, not like your crystal clock oscillator. Human body does not operates on constant clock. It is rather elastic clock. Every one of us has it unequal. We were programmed with the same algorithm.

Yup! you may not be aware of this, Think about it, if you have no electricity, then no water will happen. You can't flush your toilet. You need my device to predict what hour, what day you will need to go to the toilet without wasting your gasoline/effort. You can zoom right to the bathroom ahead of time, Take control today!

Isn't that need? I discovered it. Heeheee....... No kidding.

I am Peter Damn Smart.

Reply to
PeterD