Seeking Internet Protection Service

To whom it may concern: I am willing to pay $3,000 per year to protect myself from stalking at newsggroups and spamming at my BB. If you can provide this service or know of a service available please email me. Please email information to: snipped-for-privacy@mosquitonet.com Yours, Gerald Newton

Reply to
Gerald Newton3

I am willing to pay $3,000 per year for an Internet Protection Service. What is IPS? It is a service to protect me from slanderous posts at newsgroups and spamming at my BB. Yes, I am willing to pay this price. I simply do not have the time to trace down these culprits and stop them Does anyone have this service? Or do you know of this service? I am sure there are many that would pay for this Protection if it is not already available!

Reply to
Gerald Newton3

I am willing to pay $3,000 per year for an Internet Protection Service. What is IPS? It is a service to protect me from slanderous posts at newsgroups and spamming at my BB. Yes, I am willing to pay this price. I simply do not have the time to trace down these culprits and stop them Does anyone have this service? Or do you know of this service? I am sure there are many that would pay for this Protection if it is not already available! email: snipped-for-privacy@mosquitonet.com

Reply to
Gerald Newton3
041208 1637 - Gerald Newton3 posted:

God help us from multiple posters and spammers...

Reply to
indago

Reply to
Gregory Toomey

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You are a whinny baby old man.

Did you give someone a hicky?

You do provide funny entertainment...at least for me. I'm sure other can appreciate your ignorant control of your personality. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa,...it's me Gerry the pecker head Newton and I want everyone to post like I do. Waaaaaaaaaaa.

Reply to
Gerald Newton

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:37:38 -0900 "Gerald Newton3" used 14 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.engineering.electrical

Good. Expect to hear from your ISP.

snipped-for-privacy@acsalaska.net

*plonk*
Reply to
G. Morgan

Keep posting the more evidence the better.

Reply to
Gerald Newton3