CNC Lathe wanted: Boxford 250 PC, Denford Easiturn, or similar

Hi,

I'm trying to find a used Boxford 250 PC or a Denford Easiturn CNC lathe or a similar sized CNC lathe forsale. I have found a few on some UK dealer websites, but they have been sold. I know from searching the web that others have shown up on Ebay in the past year as well. Guess I wasn't looking at the time...

Of course another requirement would be the seller would have to be up from crating and shipping the machine to the US. I would be willing to pay extra for the service.

Does anyone know where I may find such a machine? I'm waiting to hear back from Boxford, but I'm assuming the price of a new 250 PC will probably be well over 15000 pounds. Much more than I have available to spend at the moment.

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide!

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Try here

Archi

-- amcne

----------------------------------------------------------------------- amcnee's Profile:

this thread:

amcnee

Thanks, but that one is already gone...

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Try

they are US based manufacturers of desktop sized cnc machines (including lathes). Might be worth putting the cost of shiping towards a new machine.

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele