Solid State Relay

Does anyone know of a Solid State Relay that has a 125VDC coil and a 125VDC/3A output?
Thanks

If its solid state...it doesn't have a coil

If it's a relay, it doesn't have output... ;-)

--
Floyd L. Davidson <http://web.newsguy.com/floyd_davidson
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska) snipped-for-privacy@barrow.com

1. Solid State Relays have no coil. They have a gate generally activated at logic levels.
2. Relays do not have inputs or outputs, they are bidirectional and are merely a pass thru device.
3. A device that is activated by and passes thru the same voltage/current, is generally called a fuse.
If all you need is a garden-variety ssr, look at Crydom's stuff. Newark sells a lot of it. I know they have some units with 120vac trigger voltages, don't know about DC at that level. Most of the DC ones I've seen are 3-32v. I don't understand the current-limit part. Regular ssr's usually current-limit by failing. :) If you want variable chopper, look at SSAC stuff.