Solid State Relay

Does anyone know of a Solid State Relay that has a 125VDC coil and a

125VDC/3A output?

Thanks

Reply to
rjb

If its solid state...it doesn't have a coil

Reply to
Pablo

If it's a relay, it doesn't have output... ;-)

Reply to
Floyd Davidson

  1. Solid State Relays have no coil. They have a gate generally activated at logic levels.
  2. Relays do not have inputs or outputs, they are bidirectional and are merely a pass thru device.
  3. A device that is activated by and passes thru the same voltage/current, is generally called a fuse.
Reply to
EEng

If all you need is a garden-variety ssr, look at Crydom's stuff. Newark sells a lot of it. I know they have some units with 120vac trigger voltages, don't know about DC at that level. Most of the DC ones I've seen are 3-32v. I don't understand the current-limit part. Regular ssr's usually current-limit by failing. :) If you want variable chopper, look at SSAC stuff.

Reply to
Steve Cothran