Switch Cover

Hi,
We keep having a problem with people bumping a Decora light switch.
Unfortunately, relocating the switch is not an option. In addition, because
of the management company rules, locking or tamper-proof switches are not options.
To that end, I'm looking for a cover. Doesn't need to be locking, but that would be ok. (We'd just leave it unlocked.)
Anybody have any resources?
Thanks!
Eric
E. Hill wrote:

Change it to a regular (toggle-style) switch. Ed