Switch Cover

Hi,

We keep having a problem with people bumping a Decora light switch.

Unfortunately, relocating the switch is not an option. In addition, because of the management company rules, locking or tamper-proof switches are not options.

To that end, I'm looking for a cover. Doesn't need to be locking, but that would be ok. (We'd just leave it unlocked.)

Anybody have any resources?

Thanks!

Eric

Reply to
E. Hill

Change it to a regular (toggle-style) switch. Ed

Reply to
ehsjr