The first time I see Made in China on a Milwaukee tool....

I am going to bust it all to hell. I suggest all Union and Nonunion electricians do the same.

Reply to
Gerald Newton

Gearld- We gotta let them sell their stuff here. Shrubs got the national debt up to 400 Billion and who do you think holds most of the debt? China- a country with an average income of less than $3000 can forclsoe on us. We might have to sell Alaska to the Japanese to pay off the Chinese.

Reply to
BJ Conner

Is Milwaukee outsourcing??? Dan

Reply to