Time Delay Fuses

The odd time when I do a renovation I large power tool blows a fuse on start up. Given that Time delay fuses are the same price at regular fuses, would there be any problem in using time delay fuses exclusively

in my fuse box?

Reply to
matt_milligan

when you have the panel replaced with circuit breakers by a competent electrician you wont have to worry about "accidentally" over fusing a circuit.

assuming that this is your house and that it and the wiring is quite old let me point out that in the event of a fire it will be looked at very closely.

recent experience shows me that fire investigators are very quick to blame "electrical". after an independent investigator was brought in the fire was ruled an arson.

Reply to
TimPerry